Sunday, February 6, 2011

SLEEP!!!

i knocked the door with affirmity...standing erect i surrender to get absorbed in halo...and the swish of fierece winds blew my thoughts away...i got blank.....

mark lines on my empty hands,.
I have lost my faltering faith,
The feed to my loosing strength,
The courage to my falling length....
dnt make me silent of the screams of this wild wind,
I remained once fo decades and heart is same solitary....
raise me up now from this deep steep,
I bark upon my draining body,gawky bleep...

Door opened,wind stopped,heart thundered and slept in its oak fo a while...i peeped in,appeared faces disfigured, i shut my eyes,and woke up from deep sleep....

Inception,inception,inception,
draw lines in between the drowziness and verbality,
Rapeness,rapeness,rapenss,,
World has this power to mold the real modality...
My dainty feel is climbing hills of hard rocks,
let me bathe u warm sun with perspiring sweats,
The waterfall in my pores is eager to touch my threads....

i opened the leather bag,made a tent,and started whispering to halo around.....
Sleep!

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment