Thursday, February 10, 2011

its the talk of insane!!

my shame ,my veil,
my nakedness in my parda
my surrendering in my slavery
my simplicity in complicated being
my fate in my loss
my traces in my disappearances
my vision in this dead blindness
my drizzling in my muteness
my tears in my laughter
those on straight trails,
my 'hina' on my white palms,
those engraved in feel of pale,
my fears,my passions,
till when u can hold on ,
my religion my lost faith
till when u can search with hollow stature
my heart ,my soul's charm
till when u can lit lamp of ur light room
my measured distances and those unawared measurements
till when u can engrave near ur door of heart....
keep my palm on ur beating heart,
can u absorb the heat in ur blood,?
than y u wish to absorb me whole,
burning is intense,
and the remedy nomore!!

hiramalik







courtesy of wajahat ahmad khan photography

No comments:

Post a Comment