Sunday, February 6, 2011

SABBATH!!

O faces' do u wish to see the colours of bright rainbow?
O eyes,have u witnessed ever the creeping creature flying in clouds of mountains?
O heart' have u ever made the wall on burning sea of soul?
O feel' have u ever journeyed the land far away from the world of feelings and thoughts?

I followed them in my loneliness,
As the desire urged me to forget my consiousness,
And i let my sanity away by clouds of another land,
Pledging my body only...
An alive stature?
And i followed the lanes empty,
under the magical influence of their feel,
Charismatic scent of their essence...
Stairs touched my bare soles,
And i followed the trail by some magnetic force,
i climbed my being step by step in a hollow keel,
the pages had faces many,
Some naked some covered in shell of steel,
Some crucified, and some bleeding heavily,
Some in sajda and some holding the rivalry...
I passed the narrow cottages,
With pages around embarked by the fantasy...
The air filled my lungs at once,
And clouds hovered above my head in bunch,
I silent my enthralled heart to feel the empowering beauty,
deep muteness resided under my feet fo a sacred duty.....
Scratch my body in two and fill it with this feel,
My heart is craving fo this ecstatic heal.....

I went upstairs and saw their momento in their places since ages, well organised,well decorated as if the thunder storms never dared to touch them in their blink even.....i tried to capture them but wandering souls held my hand and asked me to sit silent in their honour....

Bells were ringing far in church of city,and i sat their mesmerized by the world and its beauty.....the hue of old souls,the marks of historical footsteps,the places of their kiss.......

Dnt get black with the mode of eve,
Or the rain far on other corner is eager to wet these steeps,
the tune of bells in air has again surrounded the hollow beings,
And i am again on verge of gain by its teary stream.....


Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment