Sunday, February 6, 2011

can u loose me more!!

like colorful feathers of a flying bird
en-caged in a suffocated cave,
i try to fly with my wings apart
and my head  high towards the blue sky
but my half awaken breaths part my lips
and i sigh!!
hold me in arms as i am naive yet
i dont know the meaning of loss yet i tasted much,
drink is potent but my lips concealed of its taste
i am tired of being drunk in my awakenings,
its all haste....
cold winds have departed so is the faces harsh,
i wish i could see deep in their eyes again,
but my vision halted my sight for the images sharp..
i parched my arms open for this sweet rain,
it knocked on my silent heart,
so hard,
that till now the voices inside are fading not!!!


hiramalik








have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment