Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the burning month!!





Ahh!!,the burning month,
the sizzling gold spark with autumn fall,
the tapering of shriveled bodies to the end of insensitivity,
Ahh,the burning month...
with yellow leaves around,
and blue color in hearts makes a crown,
with resting dawn,and fears un-armed,
so,
donot more demand,
the coming back of parting winters,
laying back of coming summers....

my eyelashes have covered my tiring eyes,
after a long time!
the kiss was deep,
the smiles not fading....

i embraced my heart today,
after worshiping of long time..
as,
sometimes,
after distances long,
accompaniers torn,
hearts hold your hands strong!

shall i move along,
with lights off and fears on,
on zigzag of these edgy trails..
i call upon myself in this hard time,
shall i move along,
when darkness prevails?

hiramalik




i have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment