Sunday, April 3, 2011

SOME LOST TRACES!!

like a farmer who after planting seed
With first morning ray,
Whole day till night,
Keeps on digging earth with his curiosity,
For the acceptance of seed, rooting of plant...
Like a night charmer,
Who does sjajda whole night to his lover,
Kisses its feet,
With fears in heart of loosing with first morning ray,
The face of beloved, the magic that stays....
Y sometimes with such bewilderment,
I put smile on my lazy lips, but heart on fast beat,
And i sow and destroy my dreams,
With scratching of those past traces, 
But with desire of never loosing the affect of those phases,
I keep on moving and moving....
Dance with me in light so dim,
Can u feel my heart, red eyes,
If u cud,
This world wud have never existed,
And words wud have lost traces from the tongues of masses,
Wat only wud have remained,
an unquenchable thirst
an unseen burning desires 
With no wish of bodies or of any faces!


Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment