Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hollowness!!



filtering sun beam, the shadow it has traced behined
the trails that still kiss the departing rays of early dawn,
i despise those lazy ,naive heap of golden hue,
lingering away ,dozing off the last yawn....
birds stil finding their ways to their nest,
when tiredness has penetrated the tiny cages
and sweaty tiresome feeling desiring ways to take long rest.....
i imitate to be strong in my faltering shelf,
when evenings even leaving their dark hands,
immaculating the last trace;
modesty please hold my lap, my imaginations are captivating me strong,
lest they drown me in their blue oceans,
i need desperately a dry bank,
where i cud see the sharp silhouette of light,
the ripples of their motions,
before i go blind out of my sight!!
hiramalik



No comments:

Post a Comment