Sunday, April 3, 2011

in search!!

wat wales of south muttering? Wat is the reason of these vibes blowing haphazrdly? Why not the directions change their directions? Pathways remain same, faces change, marks of footsteps mark histories different - 
Search ! My heart yearns but i find no reason, as its on churning wheel and the heaviness keeps on making bundles of piles.... I stare with wide eyes and empty face as all words are new to me, as the faces i come across are from another world - i smile lazily for i fear of being exposed by naked eyes, when whole my life i kept myself in thick veil.....
Closeness to being was never desired, for i have tasted the bitter before actually tasting it - may be its my cowardness that i close my eyes before falling in deep well... The peakenss of mountains are fascinating only if u click an image, the efforts to climb up its peak neads strong heart and courage un-altered.....
I take steps without sense of any direction, without any feel i smile... Do i own a life or i am walking on deads? Even blinds sense the direction, y have i closed the door so tightly? Blindness if were bestowed like a blessing ,even i will nvr ever desire, coz in my vision i see nothing....
''Life'', a word i use a lot- what have i seen of it.? Ups and downs of emotional jolts for no reason but in search- search of what? What is tthe destination of a traveler who travels without any map in his mind... World is vast and walking on its line without any sense;does it make sense? And than i question, why to sound sane, when in ur sanity u are called prostitute , a whore... When in ur laughings u are labelled as rebellious and carefree... 


May be i feel too much in numbness- seekings of ur ownself is itself a difficulty....

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment