Saturday, April 2, 2011

a good day,barefooted!!



like a butterfly affect,
hold me by my arms,
when i am not looking at the clouds,
let me walk barefooted on this hard ground,
delicately and softly
and whisper lightly to blowing breeze;
how days changed their shape without u,
but i smiled back to u everyday with one cup of coffee,
and my heart filled its brim with joy of ur beautiful presence....
life hold onto the moments out of sharpness,
and it fills the color book of urs,
when only greyness predominates;
for they are the essence of living,
when birds chirp even in summers hot;
ears cant precieve,
eyes cant see,
what u hide from ur tiny view,
come and walk with me barefooted,
ulll understand the meaning of love and support HE bestows on u,
like waterfall unremarkable,
shiny more than diamond,
for the world never understands before loosing!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment