Sunday, April 3, 2011

muted words and no desire!!

i loose the pain like an unreined horse, and like a running time uncontrollable, like rushing of bolts of thought- y likewise i loose momentum of pain, when world cheers and i make the castles of my own thoughts..... Wishes and desires were most sacred to me , like a pious say ALLAH O AKBAR facing KAABA, like a christian make a cross mark on his heart in memory of JESUS, like a hindu washes away his sin in pious water of ganga.... I held them close and worshipped them day and night- but they decieved me badly that even in my dreams they still hurt my blind eyes....

Sleep is blessing, a deep sleep, when world around makes a celeberation and this sleep protects u again from diving in ocean of pain, where deep down fish even remain silent coz of sheer pain and the muttering of their heavy heart makes the color of ocean blue- i smell hue of the ongoing restlessness among the crowd, the drums are beating though, but the whisperings of heart, strange faces have created an enigmatic aroma..... Spectators have lost the vision yet an applause are high and players are running fast after some unknown destinations....

Roads are very long , y dnt they end? I desire to see the end of these pathways... Will it be an end of world, or starr of another journey... Sometimes a point comes where ur struggle halts and the wishes fade their faces behined thick curtains as they never existed... U are alone no doubt , in ur shell, but what if ur desire leave ur hands too... Znt it a death withing death.....

I embark daily my footsteps with new light of an emerging horizon, yet at the end of silent eve, i get nothing in my empty fist, but smuted words and no desires....

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment