Sunday, April 3, 2011

forgotten lines!!

its been ages
i have forgotten how to pray
how to plea by leaning infront of GOD of wonders..
does HE exist? ''i ask sometimes from me''
does HE resides in my heart like once HE ocupied?
i wonder shamefully...
and when i look deep in my eyes
the scrs of heart,
the edgy thoughts,
haphazardness,disorganised life,
no theme,
but black and white,
i wonder ,
do i believe what i am,
or i have lost the belief on me...

i nomore feel the hard blows,
for i have scratched away my senses 
from head to toe....
i salivate not on any desire,
for every time i question of my existance,
the reasons.
the unknown pasionate fire..
and once again i am under the stretch of queries many,
but i am silent to find answers to any of them...

 hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment