Sunday, April 3, 2011

nameless!!

in my cries of those dark nights,
I tried to find my destiny in hands of bargainers;
Their faces masked,their bodies dark,
But tongues sweet in my deep sleep....
The cunningness behined those sharp eyes,
I cudnt ever see,in dark nights;
i tried to find my destiny,
And name to my nameless feels....
burning on those cold coals,
roughness of those smooth roads,
Intensity of the hot flame,
Darkness in arising fame,
I tamed my befallen spirits,
collected those broken pieces with bleeding fingers...
and looked with drowsy head ,teary eyes,
Towards dawn of morning new, hopeful sights....

Hiramalik

1 comment:

Anish said...

ok,cut teh crap
said teh little mermaid
as she had come to decide
to trade her fins for a life

out of teh water!
her long hair dripping
shining bright
as she wore her famous smile
scales, they shed
breeze and that golden skin,they met
as she felt a shiver of glee
her innocence sparkled,she could breathe!

moved away from the rising sun
into the world
that for her awaits
singing a song
forgotten for long
mere mortal men
had no choice
fell on their knees
begun to rejoice !!

Post a Comment