Sunday, July 31, 2011

thankfulness!!!

my fingers tap over the sound of music,
i m flying today again,
sky is red,
waters are deep blue,
and my eyes are closing again to drown in ur hue!!

i smile and smile endlessly,
such a flow my heart singing,
such smoothness my soul is feeling,
after a long long time , today i kissed the emerging sun,
and birds brought the crown of soothness to my broken heart,
such is the calmness i am dwelled in after a decade's burn!!

i am free, today and forever,
my wings long to kiss the face of fresh air,
i walk , i dance, i talk, i dance,
a vibration is overwhelmed, a longing intense,
i was oblivious of the strength,
until this love burnt me in my length,
and words are the weekest source to express,
come drwon deep in my soul,
hold my heart, sense my smile,
ull feel how much distance i covered so while!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment