Thursday, July 28, 2011

i know, someday!!

sun beam filtering through the glass window of my room,
coldness inside, as if this light would b frozen in its way,
ahh, the soft stream of flute echoing in my ear,
and many memories passing by, dancing quickly!
come across my door, someday , when sky clear, clouds not hazy,
and tears of rain not bathing the dry lands,
come with ur heart walking on this thin strand,
in between love and fate, in between hatred and death in shape!!
someday ill fly away, out of this golden cage,
i know my feathers no more wet and heavy,
and sun of every day energize me more,
i know ill fly soon,
but i desired never of breaking of this built up nest,
the hue of moving green leaves still freshens up my dying thoughts,
that brokenness  this love made!!
colors make their shape every moment,
when i think of u,
but ur face has blurred out, like some old song,
i nomore remember lyrics, only forgotten tone stays....
blithe of formed shape, i encircle with pain of constant agony,
i am burdened with two faiths, i am a worshiper of altered ways,
but someday,
ill fly on dry clouds far away,
and memories would nomore haunt me in my smiles,neither in nights nor in departing days!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment