Thursday, August 25, 2011

winters in my heart, autumn in my birth!!!


photography:courtesy of fiaz tariq photography





and its the debt of life on u,
to pay in harshness of ur moments,
in lameness of thoughts, when all is numb,
unveiled, and under the cover of dust and dust,,
the grave wud have been easy and beautiful,
than what this life gives in counting uncountable....


i close my eyes, for not they pain, for not they are teary,
the seasons of autumn has resided therein for long, since so long,
that now my memory no more reveals the story,
but for temporary stay in shelter of my fantasy!!


in waiting, this night is getting too heavy and long,
like in wait of lover, minutes turns into centuries..
i despise the sound of music, the foggy winter reminds me with stories many,
the sound of their broken hearts, the lyrics in their flying mist,
the fragrance of their lazy mornings, and traces of those leaving footmarks,
can i ever forget?
its such an Autumn, whose yellow leaves are dispersed near the front door of my memories,
in never leaving spring even,
and sunshine of hot summers can never melt ice on my painful spirit, broken heart...




hiramalik





No comments:

Post a Comment