Friday, July 1, 2011

unrevealed!!!

a velvet feel or a hard desire
i just linger on in between ,in search,
yes its in intense mode, behind the open doors
and my vision is getting narrow to the point of deep sleep..
o lord i pray , i bend my head,
but still i dnt knw
wat to say;
my heart  sparks, my soul barks,
unknown enigma is still unsolved;;
quieteness,!! can anyone comprehend u,
i lissen loud music to overwhelm ur wonder...
souls if nt beaten in search of search,
its like a useless candle unburnt..
i desire to go away, rush away, scream loud
and loud 
and loud,
but the edges too sharp to gallop
to swallow this whole gulp........


lights at nights cover the warm streets
in hot nights,
and i see vivid colors, smiling ,silent, blurred..
like a gypsy i everynight measure those paths
again and again
same those measurements i calculate
till i fall sleep.
wat is use of writing, repeating those harsh blowing words again and again
everyday i ask, every day i need my heart to explain..
y not these tears now find their ways,
the heaviness is eating me up,  and i am loosing my ways,..


i am fed up trying and pretending,
skies up there now ask me nothing in satire,
the taunts in its eyes, the laughs in its thunder
now i drink even when i am on spark of fire..
destruction is done, wat are u finding more to surrender,
let go away in different world,
or wrap the cold pathways,
my feet numb;
walking is done, running is made,
i lost my insanity in desire to become sane;
and when everythng is evaporated ,
i am here still lingering on but fainted!!



hiramalik









No comments:

Post a Comment