Wednesday, January 5, 2011

today or otherday!!


IMAGE TAKEN BY ME!!

i spent a day today
in search of the lost ways
the winter on its bloom
the sunlight has lost its trace
the face of earth is shaded by misty fod
and the dew drops have worn the mask of hays
i tried to find my ways...




image taken by me....


i found colors many
out of black and white
the images were hazy
but they brought in me sparkling at height
the fever of old days ,i let the temperature of cold to embrace
and let myself move nakedly in my real attire
feel not the deception of these images around
ull face this everyday ull encounter them everynight
the trime have to get static on the corner wall of ur room
do one thing,
hang this rainbow in ur one circle ring
and revolve around it everynight
with the verse of new strength,enchanting plight!!


hiramalik
(copyrights reserved)























3 comments:

Post a Comment