Thursday, January 6, 2011

these eyes do speak!!

tell me the word so surreal,
the sweeteness i adore,
the sultury feel i miss in these passing moments,
that dance still on edges sharp,
the endorsement of my world,i decorated with the flowers of prickle,
but they stink now..
dnt repel me again towards the pond of muddy feel,
i have escaped it long ago with efforts hard,
lit the candle again,
i am not in mood of celeberation';
but i want to feel again,once again,
the intensity of burning without turning to ashes...
the preecher of words,make me learn the art of silence,
my tongue is tired of speaking the words of odd
that burnt many fences in past;
i cant even mourn on the loss
fo the loss i made with my own cruel hands
and now the time has left the scars very far!!

hiramalik

(copyrights reserved)




i have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment