Friday, January 7, 2011

redemption!!

take me out,
the air outside needs my lungs;
or my lungs needs some fresh air.....
i want to run long and long,
these paths needs the kiss of my footsteps;
or my feet are starving fo their touch....
i desire to stretch my arms ,
and grasp the silence, the noise;
or these noises needs my silence.....
i so long now to scream aloud,
as the deafness needs to be awaken;
or my voice longs to be heard.....
the world outside my little home is foggy,
the faces already so deceptive,
and this haziness has masked more the double masks,
now the layers on layers,
the masks with more masks,
the smiles with fears,
the agony with laughter.....
what is going to be the end of this unwritten unshared story.....
i wish to fly in these clouds,
and than scream aloud ,
as the ears on earths never have heard the sounds of my heart,
i wish u may lissen the rhythm ,the intensity of desire in this sound,u clouds...
the dew drops need my touch,
or may be the burning inside needs to be settled down in rush.....
mind of my is again crowded with the redemption or slavery,
i care not
as the hearts shall understand once the theory of my little mind!!!




hiramalik


(copyrights reserved) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

instant favorite <3

Post a Comment