Thursday, June 30, 2011

butterflies in rain!!!

define me in words,
in so many words
still ill be naive like a fresh frst bud

or butterflies in rain!
i ask honey the sweetest of sweet,
y i sour, y i bleed 
the ruler of healing encover my wounds every time
and i give up helplessly in these yearnings, their wide arms..!!
open the door, and break these glass windows,
stab these thick walls, i am suffocating, breathing not but panting,
stay beside my trembling legs,  hold my shaky arms,
to see how it feels to shelter a living corpse!!
its raining, in summers nights, when stars hide,
yes its raining,
and i am flying like a butterfly over the rays of dark flames
my colors alive yet my voice fading with this night long,
a draught of sunshine is overwhelming the beverages of bright and clear sky
in this star-less night,
and i dance in madness on song of GOD,
when the wine of philosophy is poured inside my soul
un-alarmed!!!




hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment