Thursday, June 30, 2011

eternal bliss!!!

sailor asked the ripples of rebellious stream
i though the weather wud be smooth and entertaining
but the glaciers of cold walls halting my ways
and this ocean is so small now to hold my pain....




run over me, into me, besides around me
the unforgettable, forbidden running thoughts
over the shadow, inside the pitch dark jumbled up,
confuddled dreams,
like a wildflower on palm
and holding of eternity in hour..
surrender for the music of world
floats in an hour contnuously in phases many,
the burial of freedom, the hiding of sanity
bringing the sense of entitlement
in congestion, and seasons with no name..
i am flowing again like sound from flute,
and nomore around to hold my hand, letting go is esy never
like comings of fresh air and letting go of thick dark dust;
some come and some go and some stay in blood,
and shine of their kiss, pregnant the starved soul with eternal bliss!!




hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment